We offer exclusive travel packages for both campers and parents who are traveling to New York City for Fashion Camp. We also offer assistance with restaurant reservations and exclusive packages to NYC hotspots.
For more information please contact our official travel partner Magma Global Travel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your child will get a broad and deep view of all the jobs within the retail fashion industry and make connections and friends that will last a lifetime. Some of our past campers have gone on to get internships with our guest speakers, been accepted to the top fashion programs and liberal arts schools, and have gone on to land significant jobs in the retail fashion industry. FashionCampNYC is a warm and welcoming environment, where every child is encouraged to pursue his or her passions and interests. FashionCampNYC differs from other fashion camps and programs in these major ways:
- We focus on retail fashion, rather than just design.
- It is run by a diverse group of professionals with experience in the fashion industry, have backgrounds in education, youth development, mentorship, and career coaching. We know how to make learning fun!
- We offer a unique combination of professional speakers from big brand companies, field trips, and fun summer activities. We keep the program exciting and engaging!
- We are located in New York City, the epicenter of the fashion world!
- We have been doing it for ten years and improving the programming as we go.
- We stay in touch with our Campers over time and have helped many of them secure internships, and jobs and put them in touch with colleges.
- Our Campers come from all over the world and get a truly global perspective on the fashion industry while making new friends.
- Fashion Prep and Fashion Forward Session 1: July 24th to July 28th
- Fashion Prep and Fashion Forward Session 2: July 31st to August 4th
- Each level costs $1,200
We are located in midtown Manhattan at 561 7th Ave (entrance on 40th St). This address serves as our base for the entire week, although we take many supervised field trips.
The FashionCampNYC application can be found here.
Our program runs daily from 9:30 am until 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Our daily activities include presentations, field trips, and week long projects. Please see our current detailed brochure of our current agenda.
Fashion Prep is limited to 25 Campers per session, with two sessions offered per Summer.Fashion Forward is limited to 30 Campers per session, with two sessions offered per Summer. We accept applications on a first come, first served basis.
The Fashion Prep is for beginner Campers, and activities differ from the advanced program, Fashion Forward. In order to receive a wide range of experiences; speakers, trips, and training, Campers are encouraged to sign up for both programs, the minimum age for Fashion Forward is 14 (although exceptions can be made).