We offer exclusive travel packages for both campers and parents who are traveling to New York City for Fashion Camp. We also offer assistance with restaurant reservations and exclusive packages to NYC hotspots.
For more information please contact our official travel partner Magma Global Travel firstname.lastname@example.org
Fashion Camp NYC Campers leave the program with a broad and deep understanding of multiple careers within the retail fashion industry, as well as friends and connections that last a lifetime. Previous campers have earned internships with our guest speakers, acceptance to top fashion programs and liberal arts schools, and employment at significant jobs in the retail fashion industry. Fashion Camp NYC is a warm and welcoming environment, where every child is encouraged to pursue his or her passions and interests. Fashion Camp NYC differs from other fashion camps and programs in these major ways:
- We focus on retail fashion, rather than just design.
- It is run by a diverse group of professionals with experience in the fashion industry, have backgrounds in education, youth development, mentorship, and career coaching. We know how to make learning fun!
- We offer a unique combination of professional speakers from big brand companies, field trips, and fun summer activities. We keep the program exciting and engaging!
- We are located in New York City, the epicenter of the fashion world!
- We have been doing it for ten years and improving the programming as we go.
- We stay in touch with our Campers over time and have helped many of them secure internships, and jobs and put them in touch with colleges.
- Our Campers come from all over the world and get a truly global perspective on the fashion industry while making new friends.
Fashion Prep and Fashion Forward ($1,200)
- Session 1: July 9th – July 13th
- Session 2: July 16th – July 20th
- Session 3: July 23rd – July 27th
- Session 4: August 6th – August 10th
- Session 5: August 13th – August 17th
- Session 6: August 20th – August 24th
Fashion Seminars ($495)
- New York: January 27th
- New York: May 5th
During summer camp sessions, the Fashion Camp NYC program runs daily from 9:30 am until 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Our daily activities include presentations, field trips, and engaging projects. Please see our current detailed brochure of our current agenda.
Fashion Prep is limited to 25 Campers per session, with six sessions offered per Summer. Fashion Forward is limited to 30 Campers per session, with six sessions offered per Summer. We accept applications on a first come, first served basis.
The Fashion Prep is for beginner Campers, and activities differ from the advanced program, Fashion Forward. In order to receive a wide range of experiences; speakers, trips, and training, Campers are encouraged to sign up for both programs, the minimum age for Fashion Forward is 14 (although exceptions can be made).
- In addition to the Fashion Camp faculty; trained counselors and Camp’s Directors supervise the entire program.
- Please note Fashion Camp’s summer sessions are a day-camp program. There is no camper supervision outside of the hours of 9:30 am – 4:30 pm.