These incredible 2-week summer jobs (paid) are a great way to hone your leadership and mentoring skills while making valuable fashion industry connections.
Counselor positions are ideal for former camp counselors (who love fashion), former FashionCampers (ages 18 and older), and teachers who have experience in retail fashion. Qualifications:
- At least a year of experience with tweens/teens
- Maturity and flexibility
- Outgoing and inclusive (great team-builders and communicators)
- Familiarity with New York City
- Ability to attend online training (evening or weekend possible) and commit to both weeks.
- Punctuality and responsibility.
CIT positions are for ages 16 and older and are a great training ground for future Counselor roles. Above qualifications apply.