Put down the fashion magazine...
And come to New York! …for an intensive five-day hands-on camp experience. It’s taught by those experts, designers and retailers you read about in your favorite glossy!
FashionCampNYC explores the “business” of fashion, teaching teens — ages 12 to 18 — how to turn their passion into an exciting and lucrative profession. Our educators include fashion executives, designers, product developers, stylists, bloggers, and editors… covering virtually every aspect of this creative and colorful industry.
All that’s missing is you!
- Create your own fashion “brand”
- Learn about all areas of the industry including: merchandising, retailing, designing, blogging, editorial careers, and marketing/PR
- Hear from guest lecturers from heritage and on-trend brands like Coach, Diane Von Furstenberg, and Bloomingdales.
- Network with industry experts and leading fashion execs
- Visit iconic stores and fashion showrooms
- Drop by the offices of marketing and PR agency Alison Brod PR to experience fashion branding in action
- Discover insider secrets to seek out, bookmark ,and follow valuable sites and blogs
- Find resources for securing internships and hands-on experience
- Explore Manhattan where you’ll find fashion inspiration wherever you go
- Meet and connect with other teens who share your “passion for fashion”
You’ll take home the skills, inspiration, and motivation to pursue your dreams and make a name for yourself in the fashion industry. Consider FashionCampNYC the first “stitch” in your very stylish future!